dr Marcin Zielkiewicz
– 2014 – PhD in linguistics, University of Warsaw
Doctoral dissertation written under the supervision of prof.dr hab. Jerzy Lukszyn
Title: ’The vocabulary of the Polish and English language of science as a teaching subject in higher education’
– 2007 – MA in English philology (translation and interpreting of specialist texts), University of Warsaw
– 2004 – BA in English philology (teaching English as a foreign language), University of Warsaw
2005 – Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
– 02/2008 – present – University College of English Language Teacher Education, University of Warsaw
– 10/2015 – present – Foreign Language Centre, Warsaw University of Technology
– 02/2009 – 09/2015 – Institute of Specialist and Intercultural Communication (formerly Department of Languages for Specific Purposes)
– Specialist languages
– Methodology of teaching foreign languages
– Differences between American English and British English
– Zielkiewicz, M., 2015, The vocabulary of the Polish and English language of science as a teaching subject in higher education, OmniScriptum GmbH & Co.Kg, Saarbrucken, ISBN: 978-3-369-88990-1.
– Zielkiewicz, M., 2014, Język wiedzy naukowej a leksykon mentalny [in:] W. Zmarzer [ed.] Narzędzia pracy lingwistycznej, Warszawa, p. 124-139.
– Zielkiewicz, M., 2009, Memory in learning specialized vocabulary [in:] J. Lukszyn, M. Kornacka, M. Górnicz [ed.], Języki Specjalistyczne 9 – Wyraz – Tekst – Interpretacja, Warszawa, p. 202-207.
– Diploma seminar
– Academic writing
– Traditional courses in English as a foreign language (B1/B2/C1 level)
– E-courses in English as a foreign language (B1/B2 level)